Trip Testimonials"We want to take this opportunity to thank you formally for the wonderful job you did in planning our 14-day European Tour...The players were challenged with teams of similar talent pools which was important to us...The match-ups you scheduled were great...without reservation, we would highly recommend your company to others."
Patrick Murphy & Marlene Bolkan
Motorcoach Travel - Go Green
At 206.6 passenger miles per gallon, today’s motorcoaches
are the most efficient fuel saving way to travel.
Take A Fun Sports Tripwith us and help save an ice cap or two.
- Scan passports, driver’s licenses, and paper documents. Store them in your web based email account.
- When packing split up your valuables and credit cards: different bags, different pockets, different wallets.
- Ensure bags carried on the motorcoach will fit in the overhead compartments or under the seats. You don’t want to be traveling with a large bag in your lap throughout your tour.
- If you have a backpack, place the lighter items at the bottom so the bag will feel lighter resting against your lower back. Place frequently used items near the top.
- It’s handy to have plastic bags or zip lock bags around anything that will leak.
- If you pack in clear plastic zip lock bags you can see the item you want right way.
- Pack only the clothing items you will need.
- If you are traveling with a companion, split some of your clothes between bags. This way if a bag is mislaid or doesn’t arrive when you do (it does happen) you will have something to change into.
- If you are traveling with a suitcase without dividers, a piece of cardboard makes an excellent divider.
- Don’t pre-wrap anything if you anticipate going through security checks.
- If you carry a flashlight, turn the batteries around when traveling so you don’t accidently turn the light on and waste the batteries.
- Keep all medicines and important papers in your carry on bag.
- Carry a sweater or jacket on the motorcoach. It can be used as a pillow; knee pad/warmer; or put it on if you’re chilly.
- Contact phone numbers and addresses.
- Something to write on; something to write with.
- Cash, credit card, ATM card, traveler’s checks, and money belt (if you carry large sums of cash).
- Valid identification.
- Dress for the season and be prepared for possible inclement weather (avoid the temptation of packing too much).
- Raincoat or poncho.
Why Motorcoach Tours
- We do the driving.
- Stylish comfortable recliner seats.
- Can't sleep? Not up to conversation? In most cases, you can now enjoy a full-length feature film or videos of your group's own activities while you travel.
- Door to door service.
- Safety in a larger vehicle.
- If your last trip on a bus was over five years ago, you’re in for a surprise. Today’s motorcoaches are luxury equipped.
Why Group Travel
- Lower costs.
- Direct access to many overcrowded destinations and attractions without waiting in line.
- Worry free travel.
- Learning experiences.
- Knowledgeable guides.
- Social opportunities.
- Minimize your carbon footprint.
- Custom planning and tour operation geared specifically for groups.
- Tag your luggage inside and out.
- Linens, robes, hair dryers, radios, remote controls, books, etc. located in hotel rooms are the property of the hotel. The hotel will bill you if these items are taken.
- There is a fee for items the hotel supplies in a mini fridge or for a mini bar (this can include bottled water).
- Most coffee and tea supplied in the room are complementary. Coffee pots, china cups, glasses, and ice buckets are not complementary (the hotel will bill you if these items are taken).
- Some hotels charge for using the phone in your room (even local calls).
- Most small toiletries (soap, shampoo, lotions) are no charge if you truly need and take them.